The Vintage VR6 Synergy electro acoustic guitar is an attractive hybrid of both electric and acoustic guitars. The main thing you’ll notice is the six in a row tuner arrangement mounted on an asymmetrical headstock. Obviously this is taking some stylistic cues from an electric guitar. Next thing is the smooth C profile of the neck which is incredibly comfortable to hold and contours slightly further up the neck. But most of all the sound which is bright and powerful, especially when played “plugged” through the professional quality Fishman pickup system. Having said this, the guitar is ideal when played acoustically for composing songs or just simply practice.
Vintage VR6 Synergy Electro Acoustic Guitar Main Benefits Include: Spruce top has superb qualities that make it a favourable choice for guitars. For example it has great consistency in the way the grains of the wood line up. This gives it great resonance and adds to the solid sound projection you get from this guitar. Also it is very durable. One thing you notice with spruce top guitars is it has a brightness that you only get with this type of wood.
Textured bowl back body is manufactured from a high quality plastic composite which creates a quite unique sound from this type of material. The sound is reflected very quickly from the curvature of the body and results in a super efficient projection of the sound, i.e. your audience can hear you clearly. Another added feature of the bowl back is that it is textured and contoured meaning it won’t slip away from your body and is narrow to reach over and hold.
Rosewood bridge assists the guitar in delivering a very rich tone indeed. It is also very hard wearing. It is important for guitar builders not to economise on this part of the instrument because it can make or break the guitar’s ability to resonate well. Fortunately Vintage has not skimped in this area. Each note resounds with great warmth from the rosewood fingerboard. It also feels very organic.
20 frets and cutaway body give you plenty of scale length (648mm) with room to play and compose your tunes. Diecast chrome tuners are very durable and won’t rust. They are smooth to turn and accurate when adjusted. Multi-ply white and black binding looks classy and greatly enhances the overall visual appeal of the guitar. Abalone decoration adds a touch of refinement to the soundhole. Compensated saddle allows the guitar’s intonation to be precise.
Fishman Sonicore pickup system and Fishman Isys T preamp system is easy to operate and results in a wonderful reproduction of the natural sound created by this instrument. Controls for Contour, Phase and Volume mean you can sculpt the sound to your personal preference. The preamp also features a built in tuner making quick and accurate tuning of this guitar a snap. (Note – The Fishman system supersedes the older preamp shown in our video). Available in choice of four different colours – Natural, Sunburst, Ruby Red Burst or Gloss Black.
Napišite vlastitu recenziju
- Plaćanje po ponudi - ukoliko se odlučite za ovaj način plaćanja, na ponudi koju dobijete u trenutku narudžbe prikazani su svi podaci koje je potrebno ispunit na općoj uplatnici ili na internet bankarstvu. Sa ispunjenom uplatnicom možete otići u banku, poštu ili FINA-u te izvršiti uplatu.
- Plaćanje pouzećem - naručenu robu plaćate dostavljaču u trenutku preuzimanja.
- Plaćanje karticama - Visa, Master Card i American Express - jednokratno i obročno, Maestro - jednokratno
- PayPal - najpopularniji, najsigurniji i najjednostavniji servis plaćanja karticama. Više o PayPalu pročitajte ovdje.
- Plaćanje gotovinom
- Sve kartice jednokratno
- Master Card ZABA (do 24 rate beskamatno)
- VISA BUSINESS Card ZABA (do 24 rate beskamatno)
- American Express (potrošački kredit do 60 rata i beskamatno do 12 rata)
- Diners (potrošački kredit do 60 rata i beskamatno do 12 rata)
- Maestro Zaba do 12 rata bez kamata
- Maestro PBZ do 6 rata bez kamata
- VISA PBZ do 6 rata bez kamata